Our Promise To You
“We’ll never send a salesperson disguised as a technician to visit your home and sell you something you don’t need.”
~James Geddes, Owner
We named our company Service First because it captures the mission of our company. Unfortunately, the heating and cooling industry is filled with people and companies that don’t know what they’re doing or have a motivation that is more self-centered than customer focused.
At Service First, our word is everything to us. Our reputation is our legacy. We’re a family owned business so our name is on every project we touch. We’re looking to build a business built on integrity and honesty. Of course, we want to add clients and build our business, but our goal is not just to get a new customer, but rather to build a relationship so we have a customer for life.
As a consumer, your most important decision is to hire the right HVAC contractor. This one decision is more important than choosing the right brand, the best price or any other criteria. Hiring the right contractor means you get the job done right the first time. Whether your need is new equipment like an ENERGY STAR® furnace, heat pump or air conditioner, or you need immediate service, our team is here to help.
We’ve heard and seen it all. Our technicians have top level training and certifications that include NATE certification, which is the highest level of training an HVAC technician can have. It doesn’t get any better than that. You can bank on our technical expertise to solve just about any problem.
Benefits of choosing Service First Heating and Cooling. There are many advantages to choosing Service First as your heating and cooling contractor.
- Locally owned and operated
- Installation and service technicians are factory-trained and certified
- We use only the most reliable, high-quality, energy-efficient equipment
- Manufacturers recommendations, code requirements and federal laws are only our minimum standards
- Licensed and bonded
- Free Estimates – We provide complimentary consultations by knowledgeable representatives so you have all the information you need to make the right purchasing decisions
- We take special care to protect your home during installation
- We service all makes and models of air conditioners, furnaces and heat pumps
- Our products are backed by manufacturer warranties
Service First Heating and Cooling is located in Vancouver, WA and serves the entire metro area including Camas and Washougal. Get a FREE complimentary consultation, you’ll be glad you did! 360-591-7274