How Will You Beat The Heat This Summer?
Today’s air conditioners are more comfortable and efficient than ever! A new generation of central air conditioning systems are now available with higher efficiencies, variable speed fans for quieter operation and programmable thermostats for better temperature control. Add to this increased resale value of the house and you can see why the addition of central air condition is such a popular home improvement for your Vancouver home.
Benefits of central air conditioning:
- Central air conditioning can cool multiple rooms instead of just one room.
- Central air conditioners are much quieter than a window air conditioner.
- Central air conditioning systems do not take up indoor space and keep the home looking modern.
- Central air conditioners can actually improve indoor air quality due to the filtration systems that can trap lint, dust, pet dander and allergens.
- Central air conditions are easy to operate. Whether there is a single zone or multiple zones, the system conveniently controlled by a thermostat that can be programmed to run at certain times and temperatures.
- Central air conditioning keeps you safe! The proved the best security. When you open windows at night you also open yourself up to intruders.
Why Coleman? Coleman air conditioners are some of the best AC units in the business. Coleman® air conditioning units provide the quality and dependability you need to keep cool, no matter how hot it gets outside. Our broad lineup of energy efficient air conditioners makes it easy to satisfy your budget and comfort level.
Nearly half of Coleman® air conditioners, heat pumps and furnaces are built to proudly display the ENERGY STAR™ label. Plus they are backed by some of the best warranties in the industry.
Coleman® also offers a complete range of indoor air quality equipment and programmable thermostats to ensure a healthy, comfortable and ensure a healthy and comfortable home.
The best time to shop for home cooling is before you need it.
Did you know that as much as 50% of your home’s energy bill is for heating and cooling your home? It’s true. You could be saving a substantial amount of money by upgrading to a high-efficiency air conditioner, heat pump or super high-efficiency systems like the Daikin ductless heat pumps.
A word about efficiency
In brief, an efficiency rating tells you how much of the total energy used is actually delivered to the home as cooling. The higher the efficiency, the better the air conditioning. For example, an AC unit that is 80% efficient delivers 80% of the fuel consumed by the house as heat. The rest, 20% or 20 cents on the dollar, goes up the chimney flue!
Allow us to guide you through the decision-making process.
We’re an experienced Air Conditioning contractor that will take into consideration not only your home comfort but your safety as well. Here are a few of the things we’ll consider regarding your home:
- How energy-efficient is your home? How would you know?
- Are you in a single family home or apartment or condo?
- What year was your home built?
- How many occupants are in your home?
- How many floors do you have to heat or cool?
- What is the size in square feet?
- How do you heat your home?
- What type of insulation do you have?
- What type of windows do you have? Single pane? Double Pane? High Efficiency?
Your cooling bill depends on many factors, including the cost of the fuel and the efficiency of the furnace. Being comfortable means having the best equipment that runs efficiently in your home and it also means being comfortable within your budget.
Straight talk from a contractor that cares. When you need Air Conditioning for your Vancouver, WA home, we’ll be there! We’re experts in the heating and cooling industry. We’ll always put your comfort and safety first!