DUCTLESS HEAT PUMPS
READY FOR REAL COMFORT?
Find out why ductless heat pumps are taking the Vancouver area by storm. People are turning to ductless heat pumps for a number of reasons. A ductless heat pump system can be the most economical way to heat and cool your home. Ductless heat pumps are a new option for home heating and cooling. Some benefits of a ductless heat pump are:
- Save Money – One of the biggest reasons people choose a ductless system if for the incredible savings.
- Efficient Operation – Ductless mini split systems have some of the highest efficiencies in the market. Many homeowners report saving of up to 50% on your electric bill.
- Ultra Quiet operation – Increase your home comfort. Say goodbye to loud electric heat and hearing your heating “kick” on and off. The ductless heat pump is surprisingly quiet.
- 2-in1 Functionality – A ductless unit provides year round comfort because it offers heating AND cooling.
Why Daikin? We chose Daikin because they are the world leader in ductless technology. Daikin is the only company in the world dedicated to manufacturing both air conditioning systems and refrigerants. Daikin doesn’t manufacturer TVs or other consumer electronics like many of our competitors. Daikin focuses on ductless technology…ductless heating….ductless cooling….All day. Every day. By creating some of the most technologically and aesthetically sophisticated systems ever introduced, Daikin is redefining the experience of comfort.
For more than 30 years, ductless heat pumps have been installed in commercial buildings and in residential applications throughout Europe and Asia. They are a great alternative to traditional forms of heating and cooling. Ductless heat pumps are a proven technology that is sure to impress.
Ductless heat pumps also referred to as a mini split system are efficient for several reasons: since the heated or cooled air is delivered directly to the room, ductless heat pumps avoid efficiency losses associated with ductwork. A traditional heating system like a furnace or heat pump forces air through duct work that may have leaks or tears. You can lose up to 30% of your efficiency due to this setup.
Some applications include:
- Replacing and existing zonal heating system – ductless heat pumps can replace existing electric baseboard wall and wood stove and pellet stoves
- Room Additions – A ductless heat pump is a great solution for home remodels and additions. Rather than extending the home’s existing ductwork or pipes or adding electric resistance heaters, the ductless heat pump can provide efficient heating and cooling.
- New Construction – new homes can be designed to take advantage of the characteristics of ductless heat pumps. Typically one or more systems might be installed in various “zones” of the house to simplify installation.
Nobody Knows Ductless Better! Our team is fully trained in ductless technology and offers a FREE CONSULTATION to all Vancouver residents. If you would like to find out how a ductless heat pump can benefit you. Call Today! 360-591-7274.