How Happy Is Your Furnace or Heat Pump?
If you’re like most homeowners, your furnace or heat pump probably gets neglected. Ask yourself these questions:
~When was the last time you changed your air filter?
~Do you know how often to change your air filter based on the inhabitants of your household?
~When was the last time you gave your furnace a safety check?
~Do you schedule a regular maintenance check on your furnace?
We know that things will work better when they are taken care of. This is especially true for your heating and cooling system. There’s never a good time for your furnace or heat pump to stop working. So you want to make sure to take care of it!
Did you know? Regular furnace and air conditioning maintenance could save actually you money? Just as a car needs an oil change and the occasional tune-up, your furnace and AC unit will run more efficiently and last longer with regular scheduled maintenance and regular filter changes. We’re here to help you build a strong plan of action, so you’re always a step ahead of the seasons.
Furnace maintenance benefits:
- Peak Performance – Regular maintenance will help your furnace or heat pump it perform at peak performance which will help save money on your monthly utility bill.
- Extend the life of your equipment – We all know that taking care of something will make it last longer. This is especially true of heating & cooling equipment. You’ve made a substantial investment in your furnace, make sure to take care of it by scheduling yearly check-ups.
- Increase your home safety – Having a professional HVAC company inspect your furnace will make sure to not only address performance issues but safety issues as well.
A regular visit from our HVAC Technicians can help your equipment run at peak performance. As your furnace ages or experiences technical difficulties the efficiency of the unit will decline. With regular furnace maintenance, you can extend its life and help keep it at peak performance.
Get the peace of mind that a furnace or heat pump tune-up provides.
- Adjust operating pressures
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean (outdoor) condenser coil
- Clean and treat condensate drains
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean or replace air filters
- Lubricate moving parts
- Measure temperature difference
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor gas pressure and adjust gas valve as necessary
- Monitor voltage / amperage
- Test all safety controls
- Test for proper airflow
- Test all starting capabilities
- Tighten all electrical connections
- No repairs or improvements will be undertaken without customer authority
First Class Service…First Class Care
Located in Vancouver, WA the team at Service First Heating and Cooling services the entire Vancouver, WA area. Consider us your one-stop for all your furnace, heat pump and air conditioning repair needs.